- Most Viewed
- EBRI Bibliography By Topic
- Data Book
- Facts from EBRI
- Fast Facts
- Issue Briefs
- Policy Books
- President’s Reports
- Press Releases
- Special Reports
- Benefit Bibliography
- Benefit FAQs
- Links to Other Internet Resources
- Reference Shelf
- Special Issues of Periodicals
- What’s New in Employee Benefits
EBRI December 2010 Policy Forum #67
Innovations in Employment-Based Health Benefits
Policy Forum Agenda
Policy Forum Presentations:
Panel I - Employer Innovations in Health Care Financing and Delivery
- Paul Fronstin, Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Paul Grundy, IBM
- "Why Employers Care about Patient Centered"
- "The Group Health Medical Home At Year Two: Cost Savings, Higher Patient Satisfaction, And Less Burnout For Providers"
- "Patient-Centered Medical Home: What, Why and How?"
- "Outcomes of Implementing Patient-Centered Medical Home Interventions: A Review of the Evidence From Prospective Evaluation Studies in the United States"
- "The Family Doctor: A Remedy for Health-Care Costs?"
- Hank Scheff, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- John Harris, Healthways
Panel II - Implications of the Election for Employment-Based Health Benefits
- Joe Antos, American Enterprise Institute
- Chip Kerby, Liberté Group
- Barbara Coufal, AFSCME
Panel III - Will Employers Continue to Innovate Post-PPACA?
- 401(k) Valuations Published: August 3, 2015 401(k) Balances and Changes Due to Market Volatility
- Data Book Last Updated: July 2014 A comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date benefit information available